Palais de Justice
5, rue Colonel Bellando de Castro
MC 98000 MONACO
General Court Registry :
(+377) 98 98 88 11
Opening Hours : from 9.00am to 12.00 / 2.00pm to 4.00pm, and from 4.00pm to 6.00pm only for the formalities subjected to deadlines
Principle and conditions
You can obtain Bulletin No. 3 of your criminal record (which only refers to the most serious convictions) if you are either:
- Of Monegasque nationality
- Resident in Monaco
- Or if you were born in Monaco
Obtaining the extract from your criminal records
To obtain the criminal record, you can:
- Go in person to the General Court Registry (Greffe Général), taking your national ID card or your passport.
- Appoint a third party to hand in your request. This person must present your ID card and be able to confirm your civil status (your father's first name and your mother's maiden name). The Bulletin No. 3 of your criminal record will be sent by post to your address
- Send your request by post addressed to the "Greffe Général" or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . You must attach a photocopy of your ID card and indicate your civil status (your father's first name, your mother's maiden name and your mother's first name). The Bulletin No. 3 of your criminal record will be sent by post to your address
Time taken to issue the bulletin
The bulletin will be issued within five days of receipt of the request.
- Collected from the General Court Registry: €5
- Bulletin sent by post: €6,05 (i.e. €5 + postal costs)
The fees can be paid in cash or by a cheque payable to "Madame le Greffier en Chef" if the bulletin is collected from the General Court Registry and by cheque only if payment is made by post.