How to request permission to conduct business on a boat
Direction de l'Expansion Économique
9 rue du Gabian
MC 98000 MONACO
Ms Brigitte ROBINI :
(+377) 98 98 20 52
Fax : (+377) 92 05 75 20
Opening Hours : from 9h30 to 17h00 from monday to friday
Principle and conditions
Companies, craftsperson and sub-contractors that are not established in the Principality must seek authorisation for any services provided or work performed on ships anchored in the ports of Monaco.
The authorisation will be issued within a maximum period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the completed application. Please note that interventions will start only once the aforementioned authorisation has been granted.
Formulating the request
You must formulate your request in French on a paper document that includes the company letter-head to: the Business Development Agency stating:
- The nature of the work
- The full name of the boat
- Where the boat is moored
- The duration of the planned intervention
- The name of the employee working on the boat
Collating the documents
You must provide the following documents:
- A copy of the identity card and the social security card of the employee working on the boat
- An extract of the registration in the Trade Registry or the "registre des métiers"; dated of less than 3 months
Submitting the application
You must submit the application to the Business Development Agency.