How to obtain assistance from the Blue Fund
9, Rue du Gabian (1er étage)
MC 98000 MONACO
Fonds Bleu :
(+377) 98 98 96 55
Opening Hours : from 9.00am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
The aim of the Blue Fund is to finance the digital transition projects of Monegasque companies. It offers co-financing for approved projects in the amount of 70% of the budget presented.
To find out more about Blue Fund, please click here
To be eligible, the applicant company and its digital transition project must meet the following criteria:
Criteria relating to the company
- Be duly registered in the Principality’s Trade and Industry Registry or be able to show a current ministerial authorisation
- Be able to prove that it operates a genuine business in the Principality
Have carried out a digital maturity self-assessment on the EME platform
Companies are also advised to have completed at least one module in the platform’s Digital Learning section
The digital transition project
Projects are acceptable if they form part of a digital transition plan with one of the following three aims:
- Improving the customer experience and sales (for example, increasing visibility, new sales channels, redesigning the customer front office, customer relationship management, etc.)
- Improving productivity (for example, use of digital HR, financial management and procurement solutions, introduction of electronic signature, moving processes online, etc.)
- Launching new economic models that rely on digital technology (for example, creating local marketplace platforms, creating services on the sovereign cloud, etc.)
To be acceptable, projects must also create added value (add new jobs, increase revenue, etc.).
Carrying out a digital maturity self-assessment test
To assess your digital maturity, you will need to go to the Extended Monaco for Businesses platform , and follow the online procedure.
Please Note: To complete the test, you will first need to create an account on the platform.
Collating the documents
Once you have created an account on the Extended Monaco for Businesses platform , you will need to collate the following documents:
- The result of your a digital maturity self-assessment test
- A detailed case in support of the digital transition project describing the context, methodology and anticipated value added
- One or more detailed and recent quotes (dated within the last month) issued by Monegasque partners (the use of non-Monegasque companies must be properly justified) and signed by the applicant company
- Complete and current details of an active bank account belonging to the applicant company
- If applicable, the last two available VAT returns for the applicant company
Making the application online
Once you have your documents ready, you can submit your application for assistance from the Blue Fund by clicking here .
Please note: Incomplete applications will not be considered. The Welcome Office reserves the right to contact you should any clarification or additional information be required.
You will receive an email informing you of the response to your application. You can also track the status of your application in your "Prince’s Government Online Services" space.
If your application is approved, the assistance granted will amount to between 30% and 70 % of the project cost. The arrangements for paying out the assistance will be as follows:
- 50% at project launch, on presentation of the purchase orders issued by the partners involved and signed by the applicant company
- 50% following project completion, on presentation of the relevant invoices and a document confirming successful completion
The Government reserves the right to reject any project that does not meet the stated criteria. In such cases, you will be informed of the decision by email.