How to apply for support for sporting and cultural associations
Département de l'Intérieur
Place de la Visitation
MC 98000 MONACO
Ministry of Interior :
(+377) 98 98 82 52
(+377) 98 98 47 24
Fax : (+377) 93 50 82 45
Principle and Conditions
As part of the Principality’s economic recovery plan, the Government has decided to introduce support for associations, particularly those of a sporting and cultural nature. The intent is to make up for revenue lost as a result of the health regulations.
The aim in offering compensation for shortfalls in revenue is to enable associations to continue their activities with a balanced budget.
Any association whose revenue is severely impacted by the health constraints that apply to its area of activity.
The nature of the association’s activity does not form part of the eligibility criteria.
Collating the documents
The following documents should be provided when applying for this support:
- The information form to be completed can be downloaded here: Demande d'aide de soutien aux associations (301-0013_01-2020)
- A note explaining how the epidemic has affected the association’s activities and the measures taken to enforce current health regulations
- A statement on the human resources and material resources developed to implement them
- The provisional budget for the current financial year, explicitly showing any additional expenditure and loss of revenue as a result of compliance with health regulations
- Accounts for the last three completed financial years
- A list of members for the last three completed financial years (for comparison if appropriate and if applicable)
- Estimated ticket sales as well as those for the last three years (if applicable)
- If applicable, a document certifying the withdrawal of a partner, showing the amount that should have been paid
- Where necessary, any relevant document relating to possible financial commitments made by the association prior to the COVID-19 epidemic
Sending off the documents
The support application form, accompanied by the supporting documents, should be emailed to the Ministry of the Interior at the following address: interieur‐FRB@gouv.mc
- Practical guide to support economic recovery
- General information
- Possibility of offering gift vouchers to spend in the Principality’s shops and restaurants
- Free use of Monaco public car parks with a purchase
- Introduction of vouchers for travel around the Principality with Taxis de Monaco
- Restaurant vouchers