How to obtain the #MonacoSafe certification
9, Rue du Gabian (1er étage)
MC 98000 MONACO
Cellule covid19 Entreprises :
(+377) 98 98 98 90
Opening Hours : from 9.00am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
In support of plans for a post-COVID-19 resumption of activity, the Prince’s Government has created the Monaco Safe certification, a true mark of safety and confidence for customers and visitors to the various establishments which are open to the public in the Principality (restaurants, tourist attractions, convention centres, local shops, gyms, etc.).
The aim is to guarantee a secure environment in the Principality for both customers and employees, showing that the business owner is adopting a responsible approach to the current requirements and health measures decreed by the Prince’s Government as part of efforts to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Download and complete the self-assessment questionnaire(s) that correspond(s) to your sector of activity. You may have to complete several questionnaires, depending on your activity (for example, your establishment could be concerned by the restaurant form and the beauty salon form)
- Register on the dedicated online certification service on this page; this will enable you to submit your application for certification
- Apply for certification on line, in just a few clicks. Once your application has been made, the Welcome Office will send you acknowledgement of receipt
- If your application is accepted, you will receive the MonacoSafe Certification logo, which you can use in your own communications
- If your application is refused, the Welcome Office will inform you of the reason(s) by email
- In all cases, a health check will be carried out on site by the Department of Health Affairs to verify that health standards are being applied
Any establishment that is open to the public and duly authorised in the Principality of Monaco.
Date and conditions for receipt of applications
The certification application file must be sent exclusively via the dedicated online service.
The process is operational from 2 July 2020.
The self-assessment questionnaire(s) must be completed electronically and sent via the online service (no handwritten information will be accepted).
The application must include all required documents and information. No incomplete applications will be considered).
For certification to be awarded, the establishment applying must comply with the health protocol decreed by the Prince’s Government with regard to combatting the spread of the COVID-19 virus. If this is not the case, the application for certification will be refused. If one or more criteria are not applicable, you will have to justify the reason. In all cases, a check will be carried out on site by the Department of Health Affairs.
Please note: Operators of public places in the Principality, such as Museums, cultural premises, the Swimming Pool and the Sports Hall run by Monaco Town Hall, are invited to download and complete the relevant questionnaire(s), which are currently available on this page, and send it (or them) directly to the Welcome Office, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Collating the documents
When submitting the application via the online service, the applicant’s legal or duly authorised representative will need to provide the following information:
- Information on the representative authorised to make the application.
- Information on the company submitting the application for certification.
- Duly completed self-assessment questionnaire(s) according to sector:
- Activités culturelles et de congrès
- Activités de loisirs
- Autres activités
- Bars et restaurants (y compris restauration collective)
- Bureau / Centre d'appel / Open Space
- Centres commerciaux
- Club séniors
- Conseiller clientèle et personnel d'accueil
- Salle de jeux et machines à sous
- Salle de sport
- Salons de coiffure et Instituts de beauté
- Société événementielle
- Station service
- Transport de personnes
- Transports en commun
Making the application online
Please ensure that you have collected all of the information required for your application, then click on the following link to access the online service: Obtaining the MonacoSafe certification
If you need to make any changes to your application, you will need to update it via your personal online services account.
- Activités culturelles et de congrès 38 kB
- Commerce 42 kB
- Conseiller clientèle et personnel d'accueil 38 kB
- Hôtel 44 kB
- Piscine 43 kB
- Salle de sport 42 kB
- Salons de coiffure et Instituts de beauté 42 kB
- Auto-Ecole 34 kB
- Bureau / Centre d'appel / Open Space 32 kB
- Centres commerciaux 35 kB
- Garage 35 kB
- Salle de jeux et machines à sous 38 kB
- Activités de loisirs 37 kB
- Autres activités 37 kB
- Club séniors 43 kB
- Pharmacies 36 kB
- Société événementielle 33 kB
- Station service 38 kB
- Transport de personnes 34 kB
- Transports en commun 36 kB
- Bars et restaurants (y compris restauration collective) 39 kB
- Bars et restaurants 39 kB
- Location de véhicule 34 kB