The aim of the Prince's Government of Monaco's Public Service web sites is to provide professionals with the information they need to carry out their administrative procedures.
Within the site you will find:
- “How to” pages that provide clear and precise instructions on how to carry out an administrative procedure from beginning to end. On these pages you will find all the necessary information and documents (stages of the procedure, contact information for the relevant department, downloadable forms, etc.). Interactive navigation through these instructional pages gives you direct access to the information relevant to your particular case. Certain procedures can be completed online through online services accessible via the website
- “Factsheets” that provide useful information such as a general overview of a certain subject or contact information for procedures managed by public entities other than the government (e.g. the Monaco Town Hall)
- "Guided tours" which, according to your needs or your main project (for example setting up or managing a business), will enable you to find all the information you need in one place, including links to factsheets that relate to various aspects of your requirements
- "Practical news" for professionals (administrative announcements, diary of events, etc)
- “Info plus” pages that supply useful information of an educational or practical nature such as information on the prevention of accidents
There are four different ways to access the procedures and information according to your specific needs:
- The menu, organised by "themes", which appears on every page. In order to provide easy and direct access to the information you are looking for, each theme is divided into directly accessible subtopics
- "Business guidelines" that group together all the information on certain projects (for example setting up a business)
- The “Online services” section gives you access to all online services offered by the government
The link “see all online services” allows you to see all procedures that have an online service, providing a link to the corresponding pages as well as a direct link to the online service itself. You can also access an online service: by directly entering the URL in your browser, if you know it, or via the corresponding “how to” page. If there is an online service for a particular procedure a link is given on the “how to” page, as shown below:
- The search engine, accessible from every page, includes search filters through which you can refine your results as required
The search engine proposes search results from the “Public Services” pages.
The home page allows you to keep up to date with all current public information. Make sure you don’t miss the real time traffic info given on this page, which allows you to learn, at any moment, the traffic conditions in Monaco and to obtain information on roadworks. You will also find useful information in the “Info Plus” section of this page.
Other useful functions are also available at the bottom of every page:
- A search tool to find the contact details of a particular public service
- The possibility of contacting the MWBO (Monaco Welcome Business Office) via a secure entry screen
- Help (guided tour)
- Information on the latest updates made to the Public Services site
- Content-sharing via social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email to a friend)
- A link to subscribe to the government’s RSS feeds (to receive in real time the headings of the latest information published on the site)
- A link to subscribe to the government’s newsletters according to your interests
For any questions or comments on the use of these pages please contact the Department of e-Government and Public Information by clicking on the link below: