How to respond to the Monaco Boost call for applications
4/6 Avenue Albert II
Zone F, entrée B (7ème étage)
Monaco Boost :
(+377) 97 77 20 20
Opening Hours : de 9h30 à 17h00 du lundi au vendredi
Monaco Boost is the new business incubator launched by the Prince’s Government in consultation with the National Council. Its purpose is to give a fresh boost to the creation and development of new businesses established by entrepreneurs of Monegasque nationality.
Located in the Fontvieille district, Monaco Boost offers exclusive offices ranging in size from 10 m² to 30 m², as well as a number of co-working spaces, all designed to promote networking and collaboration.
The incubator also offers occupants a multipurpose space, two meeting rooms, a cafeteria, a waiting room and an outdoor terrace.
Themed workshops, events and professional gatherings will be organised on site to help the selected businesses foster their growth and expand their network of contacts.
|Hot Desk||Dedicated||Exclusive office|
Monday to Friday
from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
From Monday to Friday
from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
|Type of workspace||Non-dedicated desk in a shared space||Dedicated desk in a shared space||Private office|
|Option to hire staff||No||No||Yes|
|80€ Excluding tax||200€ Excluding tax||No employees: from €375 excluding tax|
|With employee(s): from €413 excluding tax|
All of the spaces made available are for office use only, with no storage.
Conditions of the call for applications
Natural and legal persons who wish to respond to the call for applications are referred to below as "the applicant".
- Natural persons operating as a sole trader must be of Monegasque nationality
- In the case of an application by a company, the applicant must be a Managing Partner with a minimum of 60% of the share capital, and must be of Monegasque nationality
- The eligible legal forms are: Sole proprietorships , Société à Responsabilité Limitée (SARL - Limited Liability Company), Société en Nom Collectif (SNC - General Partnership), and Société en Nom Collectif (SCS - Limited Partnership)
- For a company in the process of being set up, the applicant must provide proof of a current ministerial authorisation, or proof from the Business Development Agency that an application has been submitted
- For an existing company, registration with the Monaco Trade and Industry Registry, dated within the past 5 years
N.B.: The activity of real estate agencies is not eligible.
Duration of the call for applications
The call for applications will be open from 28 May to 2 July 2021 at noon at the latest.
Conditions of occupation
The successful applicant will be granted a service contract to be signed with the S.A.M. Monaco Boost for a period of one year, renewable by tacit agreement from year to year, unless terminated, and in any case for a maximum period of 5 years.
The S.A.M. Monaco Boost reserves the right to ask the applicant for any additional information in order to examine the application.
Applicants may not, in any circumstances, obtain reimbursement from S.A.M. Monaco Boost for any expenses incurred in the context of this call for applications, notwithstanding the fact that their application is not selected for the allocation of the said premises.
Obtaining and completing the form
To get the application form you have to download it here: Formulaire de candidature 280521
Collating the documents
Documents to be provided:
- An application form duly completed, dated and signed by the applicant
- A letter stating the reasons for the application dated and signed by the applicant
- A CV of the applicant and any associates
- For an existing company, an Extract from the Monaco Trade and Industry Registry dated less than one month before the date of submission of the present application or the current ministerial authorisation
- For a company in the process of being set up, proof from the Business Development Agency that an application has been submitted
- A three-year business plan
- The company's registered articles of association and any amendments
- An extract from the criminal record of the applicant and his/her partners dated within the past three months (the record is requested for all shareholders)
- The latest balance sheet of the existing company
In addition, the applicant may provide any additional documents that he/she deems useful for the proper understanding of his/her application.
Submitting the application
The application file includes:
- The form downloaded in step 1
- The required documents listed in step 2
The application form, thus completed, dated and signed by the applicant, should be sent by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post by registered letter, before 2 July 2021 at noon at the latest. The postmark serving as proof.
Application that are non-compliant or incomplete will not be processed.
No applications will be accepted after 2 July 2021 at noon.
The S.A.M. Monaco Boost will acknowledge receipt of the complete application by email to the address stated in the application. It will inform the applicant of the action that will be taken with regard to the request after it has been examined by the ad hoc Committee. The applicant will receive a reply within approximately one month from the closing date of the call for applications.