Direction de l'Aviation Civile
Héliport de Monaco
Avenue des Ligures
MC 98000 MONACO
Civil Aviation Authority :
(+377) 98 98 87 11
Fax : (+ 377) 98 98 87 08
Opening Hours : from 9.00am to 12.30 and from 1.30pm to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
To register an aircraft in the Principality of Monaco, you should apply to the Civil Aviation Authority.
For partnerships, all partners and limited partners must be of Monegasque nationality or, if not, be domicilied in Monaco.
For shareholding companies, the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Managing Director and two thirds of the directors must be of Monegasque nationality or if not, be domicilied in Monaco.
Obtaining and completing the form
To get this form, you can either:
- Download it here: Demande d'immatriculation d'un aéronef au registre monégasque (387-0004_01-2017)
- Or collect it from the Civil Aviation Authority
Collating the documents
You must provide:
- A photocopy of the Trade and Industry Registry
- A photocopy of the residence permit or ID card of all partners or limited partners
- A photocopy of the residence permit or ID card of the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Managing Director and two thirds of the directors.
- A photocopy of proof of ownership
- For used aircrafts, the certificate of deregistration from the State of origin
Sending off the documents
You must send or take the documents to the Civil Aviation Authority.