How to request a permit to use an auxiliary service vehicle
Service des Titres de Circulation
23, Avenue Albert II
MC 98014 MONACO CEDEX
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office :
(+377) 98 98 80 14
Fax : (+377) 98 98 40 36
Opening Hours : from 9.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
A driven car service may, when trade requirements justify this, rent vehicles, which are referred to as auxiliary vehicles , at a rate of one auxiliary vehicle to two main vehicles.
Obtaining and completing the form
To get this form, you can either:
- Download it here: Demande d’autorisation d’utilisation d'un véhicule de remise auxiliaire (STC046) (385-0045_02-2017)
- Or collect it from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office
Collating the documents
Along with the completed form you should submit:
- A copy of the vehicle registration certificate
- A copy of the rental agreement
- A copy of the technical inspection report (from less than six months ago), except if the vehicle is less than one year old, counting from when it was first entered into service
If the vehicle in question exceeds the authorised quota of one auxiliary vehicle to two main registered vehicles, you will need to request an exemption.
Submitting the application
You can submit the application, without a scheduled meeting, to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office or send it by email to: email@example.com , allowing a reasonable amount of time for the examination of these documents.
A permit to use the vehicle shall be granted to you by email within 48 hours.