Technical inspection of vehicules
The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office is open without an appointment from 9.30 am to 5 pm for the collect of documents and procedures relating to registrations, driving licences, technical visits and professional titles.
In order to combatting the COVID-19 pandemic, users are requested to:
- Wear a mask
- Maintain a safe distance of 1.5 m at least
- Be a maximum of 5 persons in our premises
Thank you for your understanding.
- Purpose of a technical visit and vehicles concerned
- How to present vehicles for technical visits
- How to take your vehicle for a follow-up inspection
- How to request dispensation to have a technical inspection carried out in France
- How to regularise a vehicle that has been deregistered following a failure to complete a technical visit