Service des Titres de Circulation
23, Avenue Albert II
MC 98014 MONACO CEDEX
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office :
(+377) 98 98 80 14
Fax : (+377) 98 98 40 36
Opening Hours : from 9.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
Reimbursement of fees paid for a service provided by the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office may be requested in the following circumstances:
- When a vehicle has been sold, transferred, destroyed or removed from the number plate database before the date on which its technical inspection or follow-up inspection is due and without the inspection having taken place
- When a vehicle has been removed from the number plate database before 31 December of the current year as part of the process of renewing registration for the following year, and where the fee to renew the car sticker has already been paid
- Under any other circumstances justifying a reimbursement
Formulating the request
The request for reimbursement (or return) of fees must be sent to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office using the appropriate form, duly completed and signed.
The form may be:
- Downloaded online STC051 Application for refund of duties (385-0027_01-2018)
- Collected from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office
Collating the documents
The request for reimbursement of fees must be accompanied by the following documents:
A bank account details in the name of the requestor
- A bank account details in the name of an alternative beneficiary provided that a power of attorney authorising a third party to receive the corresponding amount is also supplied
Submitting the application
You should submit the complete application to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office reception desk, or sent it by post.
Réceptionner le remboursement
Sous réserve d'acceptation de la demande, le remboursement s'effectue par virement bancaire par la Trésorerie Générale des Finances dans un délai maximum de deux mois.
En cas de refus, un courrier explicatif est adressé au demandeur.
- STC - Tarifs 2021 en vigueur 107 kB