How to declare a change of registered name or address in the Principality
Service des Titres de Circulation
23, Avenue Albert II
MC 98014 MONACO CEDEX
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office :
(+377) 98 98 80 14
Fax : (+377) 98 98 40 36
Opening Hours : from 9.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
Any change in your situation, registered name or address in the Principality must be notified to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office so that your driving licence and related documents can be updated.
There is a fee associated with this service - Please see STC - Tarifs 2020 en vigueur
Formulating the request
The request must be sent to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office using the appropriate form, duly completed and signed.
The form may be:
- Downloaded online Various requests (385-0021_03-2020)
- Collected from the the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office
Collating the documents
Any request must be accompanied by the following documents:
- A copy of Trade Registry, amended, issued less than three months ago
- The originals of the registration certificates
- The payment, to be made by cash, cheque or postal order (clearable in Monaco or France), made out to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office and Visa or Mastercard bank cards only, in accordance with the current fee schedule
Submitting the application
You should submit the complete application without appointment to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office. A receipt for payment will be issued.
Collecting the documents
The new documents are available within 72 hours of receipt of the file, at the reception desk of the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office on presentation of the payment receipt.
- STC - Tarifs 2020 en vigueur 181 kB