How to replace a damaged car sticker
Service des Titres de Circulation
23, Avenue Albert II
MC 98014 MONACO CEDEX
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office :
(+377) 98 98 80 14
Fax : (+377) 98 98 40 36
Opening Hours : from 9.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
If a car sticker is damaged, a new sticker must be requested to replace it.
There is a fee associated with this service - Please see STC - Tarifs 2020 en vigueur
Formulating the request
The request must be sent to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office using the appropriate form, duly completed and signed.
The form may be:
- Downloaded online Various requests (385-0021_03-2020)
- Collected from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office
Collating the documents
The request must be accompanied by the following documents:
- A copy of a valid ID document (ID card or national passport with proof of address, or residence permit) or a copy of an extract from the Trade and Industry Registry dated of less than 3 months
- The payment, to be made by cash, cheque or postal order (clearable in Monaco or France), made out to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office and Visa or Mastercard bank cards only, in accordance with the current fee schedule
Submitting the application
You should submit the complete application without appointment to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office. A receipt for payment will be issued.
Collecting the car sticker
A new car sticker to replace the damaged one will be given to you on the day on which the application is submitted, once the application has been accepted.
- STC - Tarifs 2020 en vigueur 181 kB