How to register a trailer weighing ≤750 kg
Service des Titres de Circulation
23, Avenue Albert II
MC 98014 MONACO CEDEX
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office :
(+377) 98 98 80 14
Fax : (+377) 98 98 40 36
Opening Hours : from 9.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
All trailers weighing less than 750 kg must be registered with the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office.
For trailers weighing more than 750 kg, you should consult the procedure How to register your vehicle .
Obtaining and completing the form
You should complete the form available on request from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office:
- Online: Various requests (385-0021_03-2020)
- Or collect it, on request, from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing
Collating the documents
You should attach the following to your application:
- The registration certificate(s)
- A copy of the document describing the trailer and the registration certificate for the vehicle that will be towing it
Submitting the application
You should take the completed form and the required supporting documents to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office.
- STC - Tarifs 2020 en vigueur 179 kB