How to request a copy of a constituent document of a file
Service des Titres de Circulation
23, Avenue Albert II
MC 98014 MONACO CEDEX
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office :
(+377) 98 98 80 14
Fax : (+377) 98 98 40 36
Opening Hours : from 9.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
Subject to availability on file, a copy of a certificate of conformity or deed of sale may be issued at the request of the holder or purchaser.
There is a fee associated with this service - Please see STC - Tarifs 2021 en vigueur
Formulating the request
The request must be sent to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office using the appropriate form, duly completed and signed.
The form may be:
- Downloaded online: Various requests (385-0021_03-2020)
- Collected from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office
Collating the documents
The request must be accompanied by the following documents:
- The copy of a valid ID document (ID card or a national passport with proof of address, or residence permit) or a copy of an extract from the Trade and Industry Registry dated of less than 3 months
- The payment, to be made by cash, cheque or postal order (clearable in Monaco or France), made out to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office and Visa or Mastercard bank cards only, in accordance with the current fee schedule
Submitting the application
You should submit the complete application without appointment to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office. A receipt for payment will be issued.
Collecting the document
The copy of the requested document, will be available within 72 hours at the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office reception desk on presentation of the payment receipt.
- STC - Tarifs 2021 en vigueur 107 kB